Creating your estate plan, whether it’s a living trust or a will, can be a daunting task. Estate planning addresses issues that are difficult to think about, such as death, incapacity, finances, and family dynamics. It can be easy to procrastinate, even though these issues may weigh heavily on your mind.
We invite you to attend one of our upcoming free webinars so you can take the first step toward having peace of mind by creating (or updating) your estate plan. This is an educational webinar, where Jeff Field highlights some of the concerns that many families face and how an estate plan can help. Jeff will also break down how wills and trusts differ, and some of the common estate planning pitfalls and how to avoid them.
Our goal is to provide you with the education you need to protect yourself and your family's American Dream, and leave a legacy of peace. If you would like to set up a meeting to discuss your estate and wealth planning, and trust administration needs further, we offer all participants who complete the seminar a free, no obligation personal consultation with Jeff ($600 value).
At this webinar, we will discuss several common issues and concerns, including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of wills, living trusts and probate.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- Most living trusts fail; if you already have a trust find out what you can do to ensure that it will protect you and your loved ones.
- How to preserve your nest egg for your family if you find yourself needing Long Term Care (costs in California exceed $110,964 per year).
- How to make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Proxy. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
- Protecting your American Dream through pruedent wealth education and coaching.